Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I register on the Allegis website?
A. Follow the steps below for ease of registration or click here for a visual guide:
1. Select LOGIN at the top right
2. Select REGISTER
3. Complete information and select REGISTER again
Q: What are the benefits of creating an online account?
A. Creating an online account is fast and easy! Upon registering, you can check pricing and product availability and place orders online. Existing Allegis customers still need to register to set up an online account, which we are able to connect with your existing one.
Q: I'm locked out of my online account - how do I get back in?
A. Please call us at 866-378-7550 and ask for the Marketing Department.
Q: What are your Website Terms and Conditions?
Q: How do I qualify for free shipping?
A. Orders over $100 and under 150 pounds placed through the Allegis website are eligible for free shipping within the contiguous United States.
Q: What shipping method do you use?
A. Our standard shipping method is UPS ground. Expedited shipping is available upon request, and we can also apply your UPS collect account if you have one. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes. Orders over 150 pounds require a freight/ LTL truck shipment.
Q: How do I apply for credit terms with Allegis?
A. All credit applications are processed through our website. Once you are registered and logged in, please click on the “Apply For Credit” link at the bottom right of the page (located below “Request A Catalog”). This will direct you to our Credit Application form. Please fill out all fields and click the “Submit Credit App” button at the bottom. We will contact you upon review.
Q: My company is tax exempt - Can this be applied to web orders?
A. Yes. Please email a copy of your tax exemption form to email@example.com or call us at 1-866-378-7550 for us to apply this information to your account.
Q: How can I pay for an order from outside of the US?
A. Orders over $1000.00 in value will require a wire transfer prior to shipment. You may place your order with a credit card and we will contact you with our wire transfer instructions.
Q: International Customers – Can I place an order online?
A. While we do ship internationally, we are currently only able to process online orders within the United States. If you are in Canada, please call us at 1-866-378-7550, and if you are in Mexico, please call us at +52 (33)3 110-6800 and we will be glad to assist you. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any other questions.
Q: What is your return policy?
A. Products are considered accepted unless notified by the Buyer within thirty (30) days of the shipment date. To initiate a return, please contact us by phone at 1(866) 378-7550, or send us a message via our Contact Us form. No return of products will be accepted without a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number issued by Seller. A complete description stating the reason for the return must be included with the returned products. The returned items must be in the original packing, in original condition and shipped by prepaid freight to Seller’s warehouse. All returns may be subject to a restocking charge. Custom or Non-Stock products are non-returnable.
Q: How do I locate Rods and Rod Guides in your online catalog?
A. The majority of our rods and guides are displayed on our site as part of a complete two or three point latching system. We suggest the following methods to narrow your search:
1. Search by rod or rod guide part number - Go to Advanced Search and enter the part number for the rod or guide you are looking for. Many of the rods and guides are used in more then one latch kit so this will yield multiple results. Click on any of the results and it will bring you to a product page where you can view the rod and/or rod guide.
2. Search by multi-point latching system part number - If you know the part number for the latching system that the rod or rod guide is used in, search by latching system part number. The rods and rod guides will be listed in the components section of the product page.
3. Search by keyword - Go to Advanced Search and enter the word Rods or Rod Guides. This will yield the largest number of search results. You can narrow this search further by using the additional search criteria field. If you have exhausted your search and are unable to find the rod or rod guide that you require, please contact our customer service department at 1-866-378-7550.